Old enough to know better - too old to care!!!

After our soccer game yesterday we decided that not enough of our team is showing up to games. We thought that this might encourage others to start showing
up to the rest of the games.
I can say that doing this in the middle of the day is something I have never done. Plus I never thought I would be the one to introduce this to my son.

After our soccer game yesterday we decided that not enough of our team is showing up to games. We thought that this might encourage others to start showing
up to the rest of the games. I can say that doing this in the middle of the day is something I have never done. Plus I never thought I would be the one to introduce this to my son.
5 comments:
I bet Kari loved just laughed and laughed! classic!
I never thought about what Bryce must of thought. I guess you're going to have a hard time telling him "No" when he asks to do it down the road!!!!
Holy cow Jill, you are one brave soul. But hey a whole lot of fun. By the way I tagged you, so check out my blog for the details okay?
Oh and by the way, my new blogspot address is bbjjjj93.blogspot.com
I think about when I got to play soccer with you all the time!! Olivia is on a team and every practice and game it makes me miss you so much!
Post a Comment