Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Last Monday we spent the day at Lagoon. We spent about an hour swimming at Lagoon-A-Beach and then went back to my parent's house for lunch and naps. My parents only live a few miles away, which is where I grew up. After naps we went back and enjoyed an afternoon and night of rides. My mom, dad, sister, brother and his family met us there. They all just came in to walk around as they get free entrance passes since they live in Farmington. My niece did ride some rides with Camryn. Bryce is at a great age for Lagoon. He is young enough to enjoy the kiddie rides, but big enough to enjoy the bigger rides. His favorite was Wicked! I thought he would be scared, but I was wrong. He didn't even hesitate climbing on and getting buckled in. I am glad that he likes rides like that as I love them too! Bryce also loves the Colossus and Wild Mouse. My favorites are Wicked, Wild Mouse and the Tilt-A-Whirl. We had a fantastic time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So good to have ya back! It looks like you've had some fun adventures :) All the running/races truly inspires me. Way to GO! Tell your family hi for us!!
Post a Comment