Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tagged! You're It.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

9 comments:

Joann said...

I remember going to EFY with you when I was 15. It was so much fun and I will never forget it!

J and J Haroldsen said...

I have two memories of you Jill...#1 getting passed by you while running and you aren't even breathing hard!!! You are amazing. And #2 how great you are to take my Leah for us on so many Sundays. I feel like I can never say thank you enough or let you know much I appreciate you. Just yesterday Joe and I were talking about how great you are and Joe said, "who wouldn't love Jill." You are a fabulous example of service.

Christi said...

I remember how crazy you were to run the St. George marathon 7 months pregnant. I know you did awesome, but I still think you were crazy.

Jill said...

It wasn't a marathon that I ran 8 month pregnant - it was just a 5K. There is no way that I could have run much more than a 5K!

The J,K,K,K,and J's said...

I remember when you and Monte were Josh's nursery leaders when we first moved into the ward. You were so good to him and I always felt comfortable having him with you. Kim T

Toad said...

WOW....I have so many memories of you, so I guess I'll have to go with what I thought of first. You are really good at sending cute little cards in the mail to cheer me up. You'll never know how much those have meant to me. You are always so thoughtful and always looking for ways to help others. I could never imagine my life without you!!!

Rachelle Sorensen said...

I remember...this last May you came to Ariyah's sealing & blessing. Jill you make the world more special just by being in it.

Erica said...

Jill, my memories are great of you, I think you are one of the neatest moms ever, I remember getting a flyer on my door about park days and I was so excited and impressed by you to do that, and I remember making the "I spy bag" with you at enrichment a few years ago. and I remember your RS lessons because you are the best teacher!

Andrea Holley said...

Where do I start? My first memory of you is making a video about Tom Sawyer with you, Heidi Russon and I know there was someone else too. I think your dad filmed it - part at Rocket Park in Bountiful and I remember climbing out an upstairs window at your house and jumping off onto the trampoline for one scene. Was that 9th grade? I think it was for Mrs. Jeppson's English class. Wow! That was a long time ago.