Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bryce, what are you doing?

I jumped out of the shower and things were a little too quiet. Camryn was in the bath so I knew she wasn't getting into too much trouble. I called for Bryce. At first he didn't answer. Then I called again and he answered. I asked what he was doing. He replied, "Oh, just reading the dictionary." Yes, he is sitting on the floor reading the dictionary!! I don't think this is normal for anyone at any age to do.

9 comments:

Britt said...

I think it's normal for Bryce. He's always been way too smart. What a doll.

Hugs from mom said...

There was an AP on my mission who was brilliant. He suffered through this amazing surgery in Russia and when we went to visit him in the hospital he was reading the Russian encyclopedia, letter M. He said they didn't have a tv growing up so he had already read the English encyclopedias - all of them. He was a BYU Benson Scholar.
(Just something to look forward too for your mister smarty pants).

Whitney said...

wow! seriously?

Kelly said...

That does not surprise me coming from Bryce!

J and J Haroldsen said...

Now I know where to go for answers. Never a doubt in my mind about Bryce. So smart and sweet.

Anonymous said...

HI Monte and Jill! I found your blog off of Seth's! It's so good to see that you are doing well. You're kids are getting big! I read the dictionary when I was little too....I seemed to turn out ok...I think! Glad to find ya on here! Take Care! Selina

Brigette-boo said...

just proof that he's smart and has a curious mind! good thing he has a great mom to help him!

Toad said...

I love it!!! Bryce is so cute!!! I haven't read any blogs for awhile, so I had fun going through and reading all of your and looking at all the pictures.

Traci said...

Jill--Jill--are you out there? I miss your updates! (smile) I think of you almost daily because I have a stack of your books that we borrowed sitting by my bed! (well that and the fact that you are such a great person of coarse!!!)