Thursday, March 12, 2009

Draper Temple


I am still trying to play catch-up on all the main things that happened since about March before I add current things.

We, like a lot of people, too our kids to the Draper Temple open house. What a great experience it was. I love that our kids were old enough to ask some questions. They both seemed to really enjoy being inside the temple and see what it is like. When we were in one of the rooms with the beautiful murals Bryce said, "My heart feels like it is in the mountains." I think he was feeling the spirit and what a special place he was. When we were in the celestial room Camryn looked and the chandelier and said, "Look, a sparkling disco light." Didn't know she knew what a disco light looked like. They both loved the celestial room. Bryce just stood at the exit of the celestial room and took it all in. I hope they remember what they saw and felt inside the temple.

No comments: