Thursday, March 12, 2009
In her own make believe world!
I have always thought that Camryn just lives in a make believe world all day long. Whatever she does or we need to get done it just fits into to her story. Now I have proof of this. We have learned the 13 Articles of Faith as part of our family scripture time. Each night we now choose one of them to recite as review. Both of the kids can pretty much say any of them without much help. I have been impressed with how quickly Camryn learned them all. Tonight we recited the 10th Article of Faith. Monte was a little rusty on this one and the kids had to keep helping him. He finally got it and each of the kids wanted to say it on their own as well. Camryn started off well, but obviusly was not thinking about what she was saying as this is what she recited: "We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten dwarfs . . ." That is as far as she got before we all busted out in laughter. It took her a minute to realize what we were all laughing at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha,That is so cute, Your kids are so smart. I was telling Lydon about this post and started off, "During scripture time they work on memorizing the 10 articles of faith...12...14...(then I check and saw 13 :) Looks like we could use some practice too!
Post a Comment