He is such an athletic little guy! We sooo enjoy having him in our primary class! He told us all about the race he ran. He said you had to be at least 10 to run it but he doesn't think they noticed! We got a good laugh! I love how excited he gets about it! What a good kid!!
I loved looking at your blog. You have such a cute family. We found our car on Craig'sList a few months ago. Hope you are having a fun summer. I know we are with John being home a little more! Kim Truesdell
4 comments:
Jill, for some reason I can't see your photos. I really want to because your family is SO cute! Help!
He is such an athletic little guy! We sooo enjoy having him in our primary class! He told us all about the race he ran. He said you had to be at least 10 to run it but he doesn't think they noticed! We got a good laugh! I love how excited he gets about it! What a good kid!!
It's so fun to see your pictures. I love the pictures of Bryce running. He is following in his parents' footsteps. That's fantastic!
I loved looking at your blog. You have such a cute family. We found our car on Craig'sList a few months ago. Hope you are having a fun summer. I know we are with John being home a little more! Kim Truesdell
Post a Comment