Oh how I loved to slip n' slide in my younger days.
I love your blog too. It is so fun to read about your adventures. Hi to Monte and the kids for us.
I remember when we ate dinner at your house a few years ago and Bryce was around 3 (I think) and he could name all the states and capitols. Funny, but that is what I remember...besides the fact that dinner was delicious.
I love the close up picture you have of Camryn. She is soooo cute!! When I saw the pictures of you flipping over I just had to laugh. You looked like you were going to hurt yourself. It made me think of all the fun pictures I've seen from years before. What a fun family you have!!!
2 comments:
Oh how I loved to slip n' slide in my younger days.
I love your blog too. It is so fun to read about your adventures. Hi to Monte and the kids for us.
I remember when we ate dinner at your house a few years ago and Bryce was around 3 (I think) and he could name all the states and capitols. Funny, but that is what I remember...besides the fact that dinner was delicious.
Angela Davidson
I love the close up picture you have of Camryn. She is soooo cute!! When I saw the pictures of you flipping over I just had to laugh. You looked like you were going to hurt yourself. It made me think of all the fun pictures I've seen from years before. What a fun family you have!!!
Post a Comment