We were able to spend a week in Florida, November 1st-8th. We flew into Ft. Lauderdale and spent two days in Hollywood, FL with Monte's uncle. We had a great time getting to know them better. We then drove up to Orlando with a stop at Cape Canaveral to see the Kennedy Space Center. We then went to Orlando and met my parents where we spend the next five days at the parks at Disney World. It was an AMAZING vacation which we all enjoyed. Thanks to my parents for making it possible!! I have broken the slide shows into the various parts of our trip.
1 comment:
I love the pictures. Everything you put on it is wonderful. I especially love Camryn's dancing. It is fun to see how Bryce is teaching Camryn piano also. Bryce will have to teach Paisley some day too. Thanks for catching your blog up to date. I've been wondering when you were going to do that.
Post a Comment