Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally caught up!

Okay, so I have been neglecting my blog the past couple of months. I was determined today to get caught up, at least the big things that we have done. Sorry for adding so much at once. Maybe you will have to take several days to get through all that I added. Hopefully I will be better at staying caught up. I do love reading all of your blogs! Thanks for sharing.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow it defintely looks like you have been busy. Jeff and I went to Florida when we were first married (Jeff went for a conference with school, and I met up with him). We too enjoyed the Kennedy Space Center, Disneyland, and we spent most of our time at Universal. Glad you had a good time!!!

Hugs from mom said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe how much you guys did on your trip. It looks like you had so much fun. I'm glad you got to get away.

Julie said...

It was fun to look at all your pictures. It looks like you had a great time! Nathan is starting to want to go to Disneyland because Kyle has been a few times. We need to start planning to go - probably won't be for a year or two, but it looks so fun. I love Disneyland, but I've never been to Disneyworld in Florida. It's on my list. I want to see all the other things you saw, too. It sounds so fun.