Friday, February 20, 2009
I will get caught up!
It seems I go through spurts. Some weeks I am totally motivated to get caught up on cleaning, laundry and projects. Then other weeks it seems all motivation is now where to be found. I have decided that I need to work on doing a little each day. One spurt I seem to go through is blogging. I keep a folder on my computer of pictures that I want to blog about but then never actually blog them. I am going to try and do better. So, I am sitting here still in my pajamas hoping the wind will go away so that I can go running. I hate pushing my baby jogger in the wind. It is twice as hard and I don't feel like I get the run in that I need. I am determined to go running no matter how long I have to wait. I think someone should tell the wind how stubborn I am!! Do you think that would help? As I wait I decided to do a little blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh! that is the one thing I didn't love about living in that neighborhood, the wind! it makes it so hard to enjoy being outside in the mornings!
I would run in the wind any day of the week...just not pushing my kids in the jogger! That really sucks the air right out of ya...literally :)
Hope warm weather finds you soon.
Post a Comment