Friday, February 20, 2009
We had Monte's assistant coach, April, her brother and sister, and some friends over on a Saturday in January. We were planning on hiking to the Hot Pots up Spanish Fork Canyon. We didn't realize how long of a hike it was with the road closed because of the snow. We decided that hike would have to wait. Instead we went the the golf course and did a little night sledding. I don't think that I have ever been sledding at night. It was a lot of fun. At the end everyone, except Monte and I, decided that they had their swimsuits on so they better use them. Off the winter clothes came. Monte and I had a great time taking pictures of these college students sledding in their swimsuits. That is how you know you are old - when sledding in swimsuits just doesn't sound fun anymore. After sledding we came back to our house, roasted hot dogs and played games. We had a great time and really enjoy spending time with April.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment