Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Camryn Loves Bugs

Despite being a girl in every way, Camryn has developed a "thing" for bugs and worms!  The first thing she does when she goes outside is look for bugs!  One day we went for a walk and collected 125 rolly-polly bugs.  Later that day Camryn had a friend over to play.  I went into Camryn's room to check on them and found the container of 125 rolly-pollies dumped on the floor in the middle of her room.  Camryn and her friend we on their tummies watching them crawl around.  Since then bugs are forbidden in the house.  I always check Camryn's purses, strollers and pockets when she comes into the house because they usually have at least one bug in them!
It doesn't matter what kind of bug.  Although Camryn like to squish spiders rather then collecting them.  
Camryn also loves worms.  One night I found some really long night crawlers.  I went and got the kids.  Bryce wouldn't touch the worms, but Camryn couldn't get enough of them!

No comments: