Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Locked in my Room

The other day I was in my room getting dressed.  I went to open my bedroom door, but couldn't.  Camryn had tied one end of a jump rope to my door and the other end to her door.  Somehow she had managed to pull it tight without any slack in the rope.  The door would only open about an inch.  She thought it was very funny.  The more I pulled on the door, the harder she laughed.  I finally convinced her to untie the rope, but she had tied it so tight that neither her or Bryce could get it undone.  Luckily Monte was home and could rescue me.  If not, I guess I would have climbed out my window.  Let's hope that this isn't something she does often!

1 comment:

Christi said...

So Funny! I can totally see her doing that! It was great fun to visit with you and the Fam. We'll do it again soon!