Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Nickname


I have been given a new nickname ever since the movie "Over the Hedge" has come out.  If you have seen that movie you will remember the squirrel named Hammy.  This squirrel is a very active, hyper squirrel.  My friend, Lauren, told me that I remind her of Hammy.  I take it as a compliment!

3 comments:

MKG said...

Jill - I love your blog! Do you use PhotoBucket for your photos? Your slide shows are very cool! I love the photo pile too - with the "handwritten" notation at the bottom of each picture. Very cool. Love your blog name and your template! Go Jill!!! Love, MKG

Hugs from mom said...

I'm so glad you're a Hammy fan. I wish I had the energy you have. I can't imagine how much more I could get done. It would even be great if I could just keep up with Jason Record on a hike.

Kelly M said...

I love your energy and the way you are so willing to help everyone. Hammy is a great nickname for you!