Bryce has found a new sport that he loves - Running! He has decided to run two races in July, both 1 mile. It has been so fun to watch him go out for a run every morning. He really does well and has cut minutes off of his time over the past month. He convinced his friend Cameron to run with him. I love watching the two of them go out running together!
He has joined the "Children's 26.2 Challenge" (http://www.childrens262challenge.com/) This is a challenge to promote physical fitness of Utah's kids. The program challenges kids to run a marathon (26.2 miles) before July 1, 2008.
6 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I am so excited to keep up with you guys! It is nice to know what's going on with your family and friends that you don't get to see very often. Hopefully we can see you guys at the party Thursday night!
Good to see your blog! Let us know if you don't have the address to ours.
Hey Jill, I'm so glad that you're blogging! I'll add you to my page. That is so funny that Camryn locked you in your room. That's what you get when you have smart kids.(:
I can't believe how big they are both getting! LOVE reading your blog!~
That is such a cute picture of Bryce and Cameron. You need to sit down with me to teach me how to more fun stuff on my blog!!!!
Wow, a Runner, imagin that! The kids are so cute, I cant believe how big they've are now. Hope to see you sometime this summer.
Post a Comment