Thursday, June 26, 2008

Origin of my Blog Name

I think that I had better explain my blog's name.  I think that hardest part is deciding on the perfect name.  Ever since I was little people have called me "Jillybean."  It has stuck with me my whole life.  Even now people sometimes call me that.  No matter where I have moved, the name has stuck.  I love it.  I even have some nieces and nephews that call me "Aunt Jillybean."  It is a perfect nickname as I love jellybeans, and any other chewy candy (like Skittles).  

The Kiddles comes with help from Bryce.  He liked the idea of using another candy name with Jillybean.  He mentioned Skittles.  I liked the name but decided to change to Kiddles referring to my kids.  If you saw it all together it sounds like "Jellybean Skittles."  

1 comment:

Joann said...

It was so fun to see you guys again last night. Your "kiddles" are so cute and brilliant! Love the blog name, too!