Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas

5 comments:

Webb Crew said...

We had a great time spending time with you guys over Christmas. I love your kids, and you guys. WE wish we could live closer, but we must always find time to get together like that. Thanks for everything, we had a great time. Love all the pics.

Esther said...

What cute kids (I liked the hot tub pics...too funny). Now you need to post HOW you made those cute tepees...what a cool idea.

Jocelyn said...

Cute, I cant wait til mine gets excited about it, it was just confusing to her this year. Also, I didnt know how else to contact you, but I am looking for a ride down to Gramps funeral Thrus or Fri am, let me know if you have one extra spot for me. I do have a ride back, just not down.

Britt said...

I love the TP idea! How did you make those? You're amazing.

Jocelyn said...

Thanks Jill, I just talked to Leah and Becky they are going down Thurs night so Im going to ride with them, I appreciate it. See you Friday.