Friday, January 30, 2009

New Hairstyle


I had a cousin that used to do something like this when her daughter was little. I have always wanted to try it, but could never get it to look just right. I gave it another shot and love how it turned out. I said that it looked like a start, but Camryn says that it looks like a snowflake. So that will be our name for it. Thanks Amy!

6 comments:

Esther said...

wow! I don't know if I'm more impressed with the hair style or that you got your child to sit still long enough to do it :)
how fun!

Whitney said...

wow! impressive! (for you and cam. both. I know when I was little I wouldn't have had the patience to let my mom do that!) it's way cute though :)

Toad said...

I love her hair!! It Melissa lets me, I might try it. You are getting so good at doing her hair!

Brigette-boo said...

cute cute, I wish livy would let me do fun things to her hair!

Georges...party of 4 said...

Jill- I'm so glad you made a comment on our blog. Now i can follow your oh so adorable family. I love the hair do. So stinkin cute. Hope all is well with you and your family!!

Robison Family said...

Impressive!! You do such a cute job with Camryn's hair...I'll have to try this one on Hailey's.