Every January, for the last
6 years, a group of women from our ward organized a "retreat." We go to a huge ranch house for two days and two nights. It started out as a scrapbooking retreat but has now evolved to just a women's retreat. While the majority still scrapbook till the wee hours of the morning, others come to play games, visit, and just relax. I like what my friend Kelly said: "Basically we act like teenagers for the weekend!" It is something that I look forward to each year. I will endorse Kelly's campaign to add one more day!!!

Yes, I am still in my pj's!

Lot's of fun playing all sorts of g

ames!
Even made time for a little Rock Band.
5 comments:
JILL!
Well count me in for the next retreat! It sounds like you guys have a wonderful time, I am trying to get my family to have a scrapbooking retreat too, I'll have to introduce all the fun things you guys did :) Take care-Tawny
I had a blast too!!! I know I talk to you all the time, but it was nice to actually spend some time with you. We need to get together without the kids more often!
I am TOTALLY bummed that I didn't go...honestly i completely forgot!! How could I let that happen!!! I've never had the chance to go and then when I get the chance...I FORGET??? stupid me :) Next year for sure!
I remember when that all got started, I have never been able to go and have always wanted to! looks like you all had fun!
So for some reason I just figured that sweet Jill wouldn't be the type to rock out to Rock Band. It was fun getting my butt kicked by you on guitar! If I ever start a band, you're totally in! ;) But only if we get to use our Fisher Price looking guitars.
Post a Comment