Bryce got tickets to three Jazz games for Christmas. The first game was last night. I was able to take Bryce to the game. My sister and her husband came with us. Bryce wanted to go early to try and get some autographs from the players. He bought a mini Jazz ball for them to sign. He was able to get five signatures: Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, Brevin Knight, the Bear, and Thurl Bailey. As the players would come out of the tunnel I would hold the ball out with one hand to get them to sign it. When Korver came out he stopped and was signing a shirt next to us. The ball slipped and it hit him on his arm and then the ball rolled away. I was embarrassed as I seemed to be an over eager fan.
The highlight of Bryce's night was when he got to see the
I really enjoyed the night with Bryce. It is always great to spend one-on-one time with my kids.
4 comments:
WOW....I bet Bryce was in heaven!! I'm glad he was able to do all those things. As far as kids go, he is the biggest Jazz fan I know.
how fun! go jazz! we hope monte's enjoying his new job!
How fun for the two of you! I'm sure he felt so special to spend that time with you. Great pics!
Lucky! I love the picture with the jazz bear
Post a Comment