We got to spend lots of time with cousins playing. When we go to my parents the kids love to get in the hot tub. They love choosing which swim suit they will wear as my mom keeps plenty of kid sized swim suits at her house. They also like to run around in the snow, in their swim suits, and then jump back into the hot tub. This time they spent quite a while in the hot tub with no parents in with them. One time my mom went out to check on them and Camryn had stuffed her swim suit with two small balls. She then said, "Look I have bumps like my mom!" I had to take a shot of it.
1 comment:
That's hilarious! I saw the "bumps" picture before I read your explanation and for a second thought it was real. I've heard that girls are hitting puberty earlier these days, but whoa!
(I love your blog, by the way)
Post a Comment