That is hilarious! What a cutie. I am with her, though. If you're gonna eat corn on the cob, you just have to commit to it!
That is way too funny, you have the cutest kids..Hope things are going good.
Camryn, way to go on riding your bike!! You are doing soooo great!! Jill-thank you for always helping with Leah. I can't thank you enough!
That is so funny! I made Brook come over and watch it again with me. Camryn always cracks me up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is hilarious! What a cutie. I am with her, though. If you're gonna eat corn on the cob, you just have to commit to it!
That is way too funny, you have the cutest kids..Hope things are going good.
Camryn, way to go on riding your bike!! You are doing soooo great!! Jill-thank you for always helping with Leah. I can't thank you enough!
That is so funny! I made Brook come over and watch it again with me. Camryn always cracks me up!
Post a Comment