Wednesday, September 3, 2008
New Niece
Two weeks ago I had the amazing opportunity to be at the birth of my sister's fist baby. I was not sure if going to the birth is something that I emotionally wanted to do. Having only had c-sections, I have never seen a birth, or known exactly what happens. It just happened that I was up visiting my parents when she went into labor. I spent most of one night at the hospital with her, her husband, and my mom. I had planned on just standing back in the corner and just watching. That is not what took place at all. I was able to be right there. It was so amazing to be a small part of. What a miracle each new baby is. This is an experience that I will always remember. I am so grateful for my sweet sister who is so understanding of me. Thank you "T"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment