So I noticed that all my posts have been about Camryn lately. I am sure that is from one of two reasons. One, Bryce is at school all day and I have a lot of alone time with Camryn. Two, Camryn just seems to find all the fun!!
Here is her latest adventure with her friend. This was done while I was teaching piano today. She was quite proud of herself. I just laughed and then got the camera. I can't get mad because I have plenty of pictures of me when I was little even more covered in mud. At least she kept her clothes on, which is something that I seemed not to do!
She did attempt to clean herself up with the hose. That just made her wet and cold. But at least she was free of mud, well almost!
2 comments:
Megan says that looks like fun!
Hilarious! She must be Princess Winifred! Love, MKG
Post a Comment