Last Monday when it poured Camryn wanted to go play in the rain. She asked me to come with her. So after getting jackets and umbrellas we headed off to enjoy the many puddles. Camryn is like me in so many ways. I still love splashing in puddles. I can't resist a puddle when I am driving. It doesn't make the car very clean, but I do love the splash.
3 comments:
She is jsut so cute! I love little girls in glasses, too! She looks so smart! I am glad you had a good experience with little Paisley. I am sure she is beautiful as well!
Hey Jill,
Just wanted to drop in and say "HI" I hope things are going good. I can't believe that it time for Fall Soccer again.I'm going to play again this year on my friends team. Maybe I will see you on the field sometime. Take care and chat with you later.
Ashlyn
Camryn is looking so much more grown-up. What cute kids you have! I love looking at your pictures.
Post a Comment