Monday, September 22, 2008

New Hairstyle



Okay, one more about Camryn. This is what happened when I took the braids and buns out of her hair and then took a brush to it. She and Bryce thought it was really funny!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Okay so how did you get a picture of what my hair looks like in the morning :) j/k ? So funny and tooo cute.

MKG said...

It looks like she's wearing one of your mom's dress-up wigs! Funny!!! Love, MKG

Whitney said...

FUn! You'll have to incorporate that into a halloween costume!

Amy H. (bird geek) said...

Now THAT is some serious hair. She could have so much fun with Halloween costumes!

Joann said...

I would LOVE to see the before pictures of this hairdo! What a nut, and so stinkin' cute!

Marek said...

OMG! These are HILARIOUS! Seth tells me tales of this little stinker and then I see them on this blog, and I just HAVE to meet her! She's adorable!

J and J Haroldsen said...

you could put that to work for you come halloween! that's great.

Dustin and Jamie said...

Wow!! That's all I can say!

Suzy said...

I love your blog! That hair is unbelievable. I wonder how long it took to get it back to normal.
-Suzy Allen